Fish and tamarind curry

Fish and tamarind curry
(Time to travel Odisha)

                   Hello everyone today I tell you very deferent type recipe. Guess what I tell you.. Ok lest finally it's a fish curry but very deferent type. it's Odia name machha khata and English name I don't know.. what to do..??

Inegrend:-
Fish
tamarind(tentuli)
Chili, onion,Garlic,Ginger, Turmeric powder Or paste
Salt,oil
sugar,(it's your choice)
coriander leaf (dhania)

                             First I go to market and buy sea fish 🐟 those are 30 rupees in half kg..sea fish 🐟 ! Yes I like sea fish because it's little and available some money in my near home town market.

(Fish marketing)


Then fish 🐟 are carefully wash and some fish cutting her some part. finally last time wash in water. 

(Wash fish)

(Clean fish)


I sometimes before tamarind in mixing water. Carefully wash in tamarind (tentuli) seed and out her seed. 

(Tamarind water)



Now I on Gas & give oil on wok and fry all fish.

(Fish fry in oil)

(Fish fry complete)



Allready fish and tamarind work now complete. lest grinding some masala like Garlic, chilli and Ginger.


(Garlic, chilli and Ginger paste)


I on gas and fry.
Now We are give oil in wok. Oil is very hot so we are now give him masala . Onion colour slightly different type like golden brown then give him masala. Three minutes continuously fry and atleast Ok then give him tamarind water.



     Listen now give solt in curry your test and Some people mixing sugar in curry because tamarind water is asid  but it's not compulsory, it's your choice.


                              Give him 5 minutes then it's hot and out water Balloons. It's time give fry fish 🐟 in wok under tamarind water and waiting 5 minutes. It's your choice soup A little or no. 

(Tamarind water in fish fry)


Last time give hem  coriander leaf in curry.
(Curry finish)


Now it's ready for eating..


Now Tell me it's recipe English name..??




Post a Comment

0 Comments